The Last String
*****The Last String*****
When YOU walked into my life , slowly Strings got attached
from my heart to yours
The bond became stronger
The number of Strings was increasing day by day
We started creating memories with each growing String
This idea of getting Connected to YOU took me to cloud 9
I was very Happy out there and suddenly one String broke
I was frightened of losing YOU
I want it to be a mere nightmare which I can ignore
and then it was like rollback of everything thing
Strings started breaking
Then i saw YOU who were breaking string from the other side
I was aware about it but I have never shown up it to YOU
I made you feel that I haven't seen you doing that to me
I have never made you realized that you were caught
it's just because of that Last String between US
which YOU tried to break with all your efforts but each time YOU failed
I have never ever prayed for your failure but
that was your first failure which made me happy
Power of my Love strengthen it in such a way that it never broke & made all your attempts a failure
it will definitely break if I stop loving you
but I just want that Last String to exist
I want that last String to live in Love and set an example of selfless Love
I wish that last String should survive even if I won't be able to
i just love the last String just like I Love You
& I want it to last forever from my side
_Nidhi$
When YOU walked into my life , slowly Strings got attached
from my heart to yours
The bond became stronger
The number of Strings was increasing day by day
We started creating memories with each growing String
This idea of getting Connected to YOU took me to cloud 9
I was very Happy out there and suddenly one String broke
I was frightened of losing YOU
I want it to be a mere nightmare which I can ignore
and then it was like rollback of everything thing
Strings started breaking
Then i saw YOU who were breaking string from the other side
I was aware about it but I have never shown up it to YOU
I made you feel that I haven't seen you doing that to me
I have never made you realized that you were caught
it's just because of that Last String between US
which YOU tried to break with all your efforts but each time YOU failed
I have never ever prayed for your failure but
that was your first failure which made me happy
Power of my Love strengthen it in such a way that it never broke & made all your attempts a failure
it will definitely break if I stop loving you
but I just want that Last String to exist
I want that last String to live in Love and set an example of selfless Love
I wish that last String should survive even if I won't be able to
i just love the last String just like I Love You
& I want it to last forever from my side
_Nidhi$
Comments
Post a Comment