Special 28
on ur special day today
many things i want to say
some words don't suffice for me to say
you are my world in everyway
You r not just d person i love
you are that crazy creature with whom i feel to be my insane self
i don't know how, when , from where I love you but i never find myself this much happy with anybody else.
on ur birthday I am gifting u the good time which will help u grow the way u desire
this is the only thing and smile on ur face i admire
i will always cherish those sweet moments we share
your success n happiness is only I always wish and care
i can say i am all yours, there is nothing hidden from you
you complete me with your love
ur bday is chance to say I love you
Thank u for coming in my life.
Happy Birthday 🥰🍰🎉🎊
Special gift to someone special
#December28
_Nidhi_$
many things i want to say
some words don't suffice for me to say
you are my world in everyway
You r not just d person i love
you are that crazy creature with whom i feel to be my insane self
i don't know how, when , from where I love you but i never find myself this much happy with anybody else.
on ur birthday I am gifting u the good time which will help u grow the way u desire
this is the only thing and smile on ur face i admire
i will always cherish those sweet moments we share
your success n happiness is only I always wish and care
i can say i am all yours, there is nothing hidden from you
you complete me with your love
ur bday is chance to say I love you
Thank u for coming in my life.
Happy Birthday 🥰🍰🎉🎊
Special gift to someone special
#December28
_Nidhi_$
Comments
Post a Comment