A Phone Call




Listening to this you will find it crazy but its worth when you will get “A Phone Call” from the one for whom you are waiting for a long. It was the time when me and one of my close friends had a dispute; because of which we were not talking since one year. Ignoring one another is used to things for us. I don’t know whether the other end really cares or not; but I still do. I was doing my daily chores; suddenly my cell phone started ringing. I somehow managed to receive that call and was in a shock. I thought for a while whether to receive it or not. My brain and heart started struggling to win, and finally my heart won the battle. I picked the call and with a silent voice tone said a “hello”. My heart started beating faster than normal. The voice came from other side “hi”. Both the ends were trying to pretend to be very formal. But emotions can’t be controlled. The voice, which I was longed to listen, was getting into my ears. I was on cloud nine; but acting like I don’t care. Finally the two started talking. 
The intensity of Happiness of getting a phone call which you are expecting and for which you waited for an year was so high; I experienced it. What I actually want to say is, be in touch with your friends. It makes them happy and feels special. Sometimes the never-ending misunderstanding can break you completely. So, don’t let anyone to come between your friendship not a single misunderstand. One call can make your friend Happy and not getting call from your loved ones can make them down.


_Nidhi_$

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

*****Kyu*****

बारिश की बूंदे

आजाद है तू